Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello; Weekend at Pavilion, KL

A week ago, May 19 to be precise, I went Pavilion with my sister and the boyfriend. Came back disappointed because I wanted to buy a top from Forever21 and my sis said it was not worth it and there was another place in Bangsar that had it for only RM30+.
 
The only thing that made my day was I bought a packet of "pama kuew teow". Something like maggi mee. BUT thanks to my family which did not think of me....I only had 1 packet & they ate the rest without asking/informing me mind you. 

So anyway, the boyfriend brought me back there again. I am a happy girl once more with a new top (sis "lied" to me about Bangsar), more pama kuew teow & a new shoe. 
 
This is what I have to go through when we go in a book store.
We Went to this place called "Dain Ti Hill" before movie
The Interior
My mango ice blended. Recommended
First time watching movie in GSC Pavilion. "Iron Man" was awesome!
My new best friend added into my other best friends 
 

1 comment:

val920 said...

Adidas Reborn Campaign Sale

Your old sport shoes can turn to new!. Bring in your old shoes in any brand to any adidas participating outlets and receive RM50 or RM100 rebate on a new pair of adidas shoes today.
A treat of both shopping and sale.
the rest of the sale entry:
http://trailsshoppers.blogspot.com/2008/11/adidas-reborn-campaign1-nov-31dec08-old.html