Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shopping makes you go crazy..& broke!

I is a happy girl - after shopping therapy

The mega sale is back. Me & Wifey went to KL for shopping on Saturday. Left the house at 11am, reached KL at 12am & left KL at 6pm. 6 hours till the legs literally "died" BUT it was good. Well better for the wife because she bought twice triple the amount of stuffs I did. 

I wanted to search for a dress for my brother's wedding in October but its either it was too damn expensive or it was too damn ugly. 

At the end of the day, I bought 2 tops, 1 vest & a dress. A dress for the boyfriend's graduation ceremony next month. 

I love it! Every girls needs a Little Black Dress right? & I didn't event spend this much on my own graduation dress! 
 
Happy shoppers! 

The next day after church, I decided to drop by Pyramid to look for a dress & I found it! At such a reasonable price as well!

So now, I will have to look for a shoe to go with it....

The super expensive dresses I saw in Pavillion was "love" but with the budget I have, this will be my love for now.



No comments: