Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The best of 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! YOU ARE FINALLY HERE!
Yes, I know I am about 1 week lagging but decided to update my blog today to rekindle my 2008.

Overall, I must say that 2008 was a really satisfying year with full of achievements, memory & joy.
Have decided to do a quick summary on the thinks I can remember that made 2008 a great year.

1. I visited China, Hang Zhou & Shanghai I love the country tremendously!


2. In just over 1 year, I went to Bangkok again for the 3rd time. & wouldn't mind going back there again & again!


3. I travelled around Malaysia with the boyfriend to Penang, Langkawi & a day trip to PD.


4. I had the best birthday in 2008 because I got to celebrate it with every person that matters to me in my life...& all in separate occasions.


5. I bought my very first asset & am still loving it...& cleaning it.


6. My beloved brother got married to someone he has been "drooling" over since high school & she is the best sis-in-law anyone could ever ask for.


7. My best girlfriend got engaged to a guy who fits her perfectly at every corner....& I got to be one of her "hantaran" girls. 


8. I met Zang Toi live in person during his fashion show in Malaysia.


9. I met Air Supply live in Genting - which is also another trip with the boyfriend. They were awesome. Now if only Micheal Buble would come down & everything would seem complete. 


10. I bought a new handphone & so did the boyfriend!


11. Me & the boyfriend celebrated our 8th year anniversary.


12. In terms of work, couldn't ask for more as well. I got 2x pay increase, a promotion & 2x bonus during mid-year & end-year.

So yup, I hope 2009 will be just as great.
For me & for you.

Cheers!

No comments: