Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello; 15 random things about me

Ms Thor Jean Nee tagged me a couple of weeks ago. Didn't have the time to do, so here it is.

15 Random things about me

Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

1. I can never have enough shoes. There are 20 pairs in my cupboard and more outside my house.

2. I love chocolates, ice creams and sweets. Anytime and everytime.

3. I use to wash my old car once every 2 months. Now I am obsessed with washing my white turtle everyday.

4. I love to travel BUT I am car, boat, airplane sick! In simple words, "I Puke!". Pass me the pills please.

5. I call the boyfriend "dear" and feels weird everytime I mention his real name.

6. I love the color pink that I wake up to pink every morning.

7. I am never seen without my toe nails painted.

8. If there is a hair or just an ant in my food, I will just take it out & continue eating.

9. I know majority of people's favorite fruit is watermelon but I hate it!

10. I am a typical girl that tells the boyfriend "Don't but me flowers. It's a waste of money" but in fact, I love getting them.

11. Strawberry Cheesecake if my favorite flavor in Baskin Robin.

12. I am afraid and disgusted of worms.

13. I am extremely moody when I wake up. So please do not come near me.

14. I eat alot! And I mean ALOT.

15. I use to read Archie comic book EVERYTIME while I am eating or on the "throne". I don't anymore because my mom threw it all away.

People I tag:
Kinda lazy on this & I don't know who hasn't or has done. So randomly:
1. Yin Yi aka Wifey
2. Kel Li
3. Xiao Wei
4. Cherie

2 comments:

Jeanious said...

Thanks for your co-operation!Next time i must put more ants in your noodles and see you picking up one by one lol!*huggies

St3ph-- said...

ahahahha You help me ok? =D
Long time no see la! When wanna have reunion. =)