Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello; Air Supply Yo!

My mummy went to Sweden for 7 weeks. I miss her already.   
& my dad cooked dinner for us tonight. 

Was at Genting over the weekend for Air Supply!
Yes call me old but I love "oldies" thanks to my parents who made me listen to "Light & Easy" in the car.

But one word: AWESOME!
Their songs melt my heart & I didn't want them to stop. *sigh*

Now, if only Micheal Buble would come down, I would go see him however much the tickets cost!

Anxious fan. The boyfriend is a bigger fan than me.

Full house! Tickets sold out. The crowd kinda scared me.

They knew how to entertain the crowd. During the song "Here I Am", they both came into crowd while singing & everyone went crazy!


Sigh, fantastic. One of the best concerts I've been to.

Before heading back down to KL where the sun shines all the time.

Me want to see them again.  
 

No comments: