Monday, June 30, 2008

How I wish there is NO end in weekend

Don't you just love weekends? 

After 5 days of stress at work, you just need the weekend off to laze around. For me, I love my weekends because I get to spend time with the boyfriend, go out and eat my favourite food / new food. 
 
Last weekend, I got to go to 2 places which I wanted to go for some time now.
But before that, I went to this place at ss15 called "Ice Monster". It's right beside Cats Whiskers & its good especially for a hot hot day! No pictures because I forgot to bring the camera. But do give it a try. *slurps*

Destination 1: Look Out Point


We didn't have a printer, so I drew out the map. It was good drawing okay! We got to the place without getting lost, confuse or even make 1 wrong turning. 

Food was served quite fast. Sizzling chicken & lamb!


After dinner, we climbed up to see the view. My camera sux, this was the best it could do.
Verdict: Cold (remember to bring a jacket), food sux, traffic/parking is like mad house but view was nice.

Destination 2: Euro Fair
They are back and situated at Bukit Jalil...



The boyfriend looks like "SinChan" according to many. I think its the eyebrow.

I want a bear!!

They were huge!! But nope, I did not get any. The boyfriend promised me one but failed. 

I like this picture.

Destination 3: Wondermilk

Strawberry Dream, Oreo & Choc Chip Mint. Kinda expensive though. For 3 cupcakes & 1 strawberry soda: RM18.10

He smashed the cupcake into my mouth & I wipe it back on him. 

No comments: