Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17

When I found out last week that September 17 was a Selangor Holiday, I wanted to jump for joy. But I was in office, so I just smiled. Happily wanting to jot it down in my dairy, I literally stoned as I saw on my September 18 "box" I wrote "Project Insights (SMG). This time I literally said out loud "NOOOOOO"!

An event on the very next day! How am I going to print the press kits? How am I going to call the media? I tried calming myself that maybe I could finalize & print all the documents for the press kit on September 16 & on September 17 I can call the media from home?

To cut things short, I am now in office on September 17, a Selangor Public Holiday! 
& to make things worst, the set up in the hotel tonight can only be done at blady 2am in the morning because the event tonight in the ballroom only ends at 12am & they have massive set-up! Good thing is my boss booked a room for us so we don't have to go back home.

Sigh, & I just realized I forgot to bring my handphone charger.
 

No comments: