Saturday, October 25, 2008

1 week ago

Hehe Haha Hoho
From now onwards, I will stop saying "It has been awhile since I last blog" because then I will be saying that everytime I write an entry. It might even be my standard opening line or template.

This entry is 1 week overdue. So lets rewind a little bit shall we?

My brother got married last week. It was a really great day, even the
 weather was extremely kind to us.

To divert a little bit, I took off from work on Friday (Oct17). In the morning, when I went to my car, I saw something on my windscreen! Guess what....

Can guess?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Its a small little tiny fried fish! hahaha Don't ask me how it got there but I am guessing from the restaurant below my office?

To cut things short, my brother finally got married.

Family picture. More pictures on my Facebook.

Another update:
HAPPY 2ND RASCEN DAY! (October 19)
Won't go into explaining about RASCEN day, maybe another day.

The day we declared RASCEN day. The day we cried all day long because college was ending & everyone was going overseas. This was at Bangsar, Actors Studio.

First year 2007. At Bangsar Montes'.

2008
How much we've changed. & we look so dirty, the after work look.

Love you guys! Muaks.

No comments: