Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Bday to the Wifey!

*Sorry Wifey is this entry seems "rushed" but it is rushed!*

There are some months is a year that is filled with Birthdays every week and 
for me, October is the month filled with Birthdays in a row!

29, 30, 31
Mummy, Wifey, the Boyfriend's mummy

So Yin, your hamburger-ed between two mummies!

Here is an entry dedicated to my wifey, wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a run down on memory lane.

It all started way back in Alpha Kindergarten in ss19. We were from the same kindergarten, did our final dance together & even took a picture! BUT I never knew she existed until just few years back when I was looking at my old pictures & realized "How come this girl look so familiar?". & Ta Dah! It was my wifey. What a small world...

So fat hor? 

I have to admit then we didn't get along well in High School during F1 & F2. We only got to know each other better in F3, when Wendy was in the same class as her.

Not until during College days when we got closer.

Her birthday at Centre Point, Pizza Uno. Year.... 2003?

Muka babi!

My fav picture of us. At Bangsar.
Wifey was in Penang for about a year & that was the time I missed her the most. I think it was because of that, now we see each other every Friday night.

I was alone in Pavilion, KL waiting for the boyfriend. The Wife came to my rescue & accompanied me.

In Somo

In Laundry

A whole day of shopping in KL! *when are we going to do this again?*

In Goddezz, Solaris.

The Cave. Latest picture we took together.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY!
Thank you for just being who you are to me.




No comments: