Friday, October 10, 2008

My Raya Holiday

I have been neglecting my blog for some time now. Seriously, I have been to busy with work to even think or have the time to update it. So many topics running through my mind to write about. 

Lets just start with what I did during my Raya holidays this year.

It was a damn good long 5 days in a row holiday. On Tuesday (Oct 28) night, I went on a "date" with the boyfriend. Japanese food at Hartamas called "Sugimoto" followed by German beer in The Curve.

We shared sushi.

His dish.

& my fattening dish!

I have been trying to look for a waist belt with a buckle! But everytime its ugly, too expensive or toooo big! Finally I found one I like for only RM19.90.

Mmm, German beer...

On Wednesday (Oct 29) night, me , the boyfriend, sis & her boyfriend went to Bar Celona in Sunway. Haven been there before as I heard the crowd there is a bit off but my sis said the music was good. Old school r&b. True enough, the music rocks!

My sis abuses her bf...! Actually she was biting him. lol

I abuse my bf! Actually it was a coincident pic ok! 

Yes, I love my sister...


Heart them!

The next day, went to Pavilion for shopping! I needed to get a shoe to match my morning dress for my brother's wedding. The color of the dress is pinkish purple-ish which made it hard to find the perfect shoes. Went into Charles & Keith, saw a lot of shoes I fell in love with BUT only 1 shoe match the dress - To be honest, it wasn't love at first sight & it was one of the most expensive out of the bunch. After quite awhile of thinking & thinking & thinking...I decided to get it. 

Here is my new shoe. Nice?
Its even more expensive than the shoe I will be using for the night dinner! 

No comments: